Definition of monitoring plan
In order to validate the overall performance, the different demonstration sites require to be monitored during a minimum 12 months time. The data obtained from the monitoring phase will help validate the performance and thus the geothermal system. So that the monitoring is done in the optimal and most efficient way it is required to define a monitoring plan in which the overall activity is described. This description will include a detailed list of required equipment, where to install it, how to monitor the system, etc.
- Amsterdam small-scale office building
- Padova small-scale office building
- Leicester small-scale house hold
- Barcelona large-scale new tertiary building
- Derio BTEK exhibition premises